Chess Valley Male Voice Choir to perform in Norwich Cathedral
The Chess Valley Male Voice Choir from Buckinghamshire will give a lunchtime concert in Norwich Cathedral next week.
The free concert will include church music, spirituals and folk songs.
The choir usually performs in the Chesham and Amersham area during the year, but also tours nationally and internationally.
The choir has performed in Krakov, Bratislava and the Royal Chapel of the Shonbrunn Palace in Vienna, and plans to tour Budapest in 2013.
The 45-minute concert will begin at 1pm on June 7.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash