Cheques presented to Pabulum and Cots for Tots by West Norwich Lions
A cheque for over �4,500 has been presented to Age UK Norfolk's Pabulum service by the West Norwich Lions.
The Pabulum service, derived from the Latin word for nourishment, works to improve the lives and wellbeing of people with dementia and their carers.
At the latest club meeting of the west Norwich branch of Lions Club International, on Wednesday, March 28, Diane Collins from Pabulum was presented with a cheque for �4,560.
This was collected over the Christmas period and club president, Simon Woodrow, thanked club members for their assistance in the collections.
On the same night a cheque for �2,205.56 was also presented to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital's Cots for Tots campaign.
You may also want to watch:
Those funds were raised by a race night held at Breckland Hall, in Costessey, and from cash raised by Lion Terry Atkins.
The cheque was accepted on behalf of the N&N hospital by Rachel Blunt.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns