Three people taken to hospital after chemical leak at holiday park
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is to be launched following a chemical leak at a holiday park.
The incident took place at Broadland Sands, in Corton, near Lowestoft, on Saturday, August 11.
The spillage, occurred in the plant room of the park's swimming pool.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue service where called to the park at 10.50am.
In total, six crews arrived at the holiday park but were stood down by 11.46am.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Park Holidays, which runs the Lowestoft park said: 'Three members of staff were taken to hospital as a precaution but after examination where discharged. No guests where involved, the spillage was cleared up very quickly and the swimming pool remained open.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 9 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 10 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle