Inquest adjourned into death of 23-year-old found on beach
- Credit: Chelsie Dack, supplied by Norfolk Police
An inquest into the death of a 23-year-old woman who was missing for over three weeks has been adjourned.
Chelsie Louise Dack, from Bradwell, was last seen before leaving her home on High Street, in Gorleston, on April 20 last year.
Her body was found on Sizewell beach on May 11.
A pre-inquest review was held on Monday, March 15, where area coroner Yvonne Blake said proceedings were not ready to continue due to an ongoing police investigation.
At the opening of Ms Dack's inquest on January 4, she said the 23-year-old's cause of death was "consistent with immersion in water."
A Facebook group was set up to assist in the search of Ms Dack, a sales negotiator in Lowestoft, following her disappearance, which amassed 8,000 people in one night, while police, coastguard helicopters, the RNLI and Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue team combed the area.
A further pre-inquest review has been scheduled for June 15.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 3 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 4 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 10 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip