Check out the giant unicorn cake GBBO’s Kate Barmby has made for The Assembly House in Norwich
- Credit: Kate Barmby
Former Great British Bake Off contestant Kate Barmby has created something truly magical for The Assembly House in Norwich.
As part of the establishment's Rainbow Unicorn Afternoon Tea, which launches on July 28, Ms Barmby has whipped up a showstopper that would surely knock the socks off Mary Berry.
The unicorn cake measures 66cm in height and apparently is called Barry.
People in Norwich can stop by The Assembly House to view the cake over the next few weeks as it goes on display in the Grand Hall.
MORE: A rainbow unicorn-themed afternoon tea is coming to NorwichThe Rainbow Unicorn Afternoon tea takes place from July 28 to August 6. Places for the event are selling out fast, but some weekday spots are still available.
You may also want to watch:
As well as being involved with the afternoon tea Ms Barmby, who lives in the village of Brooke, is also running her own baking classes at the Richard Hughes Cookery School.
For more information visit assemblyhousenorwich.co.uk
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?