Check out the giant unicorn cake GBBO’s Kate Barmby has made for The Assembly House in Norwich
- Credit: Kate Barmby
Former Great British Bake Off contestant Kate Barmby has created something truly magical for The Assembly House in Norwich.
As part of the establishment's Rainbow Unicorn Afternoon Tea, which launches on July 28, Ms Barmby has whipped up a showstopper that would surely knock the socks off Mary Berry.
The unicorn cake measures 66cm in height and apparently is called Barry.
People in Norwich can stop by The Assembly House to view the cake over the next few weeks as it goes on display in the Grand Hall.
MORE: A rainbow unicorn-themed afternoon tea is coming to NorwichThe Rainbow Unicorn Afternoon tea takes place from July 28 to August 6. Places for the event are selling out fast, but some weekday spots are still available.
You may also want to watch:
As well as being involved with the afternoon tea Ms Barmby, who lives in the village of Brooke, is also running her own baking classes at the Richard Hughes Cookery School.
For more information visit assemblyhousenorwich.co.uk
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer