Chas and Dave to headline Great Yarmouth’s debut music festival along with Boney M and Stooshe
- Credit: PA
Cockney legends Chas and Dave are set to headline at Great Yarmouth's first music festival.
The Summer Beats Music Festival is scheduled to take place at Great Yarmouth Racecourse in Jellicoe Road on Saturday, July 29.
The East End singers will be bringing their classic repertory to the festival.
Also on the line up is Caribbean disco act Boney M, featuring Maizie Williams, and British RnB girl band Stooshe.
Gates open at 10am and the first live act will start at 11am. Festival gates and the car park will close at 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
Children's entertainment includes the Adventure Playground, Bouncy Castle, Street Performers, Face Painting, Fairground rides and Super Heroes.
The super early bird adult tickets cost £27.50 (including a booking fee). For children (5-17 year olds) the price is £22 (with a booking fee).
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 7 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 8 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
If you buy any nine (adult or child) tickets then you can contact organisers for a free ticket.
For more details go to: www.summerbeats.co.uk