Chas and Dave to headline Great Yarmouth’s debut music festival along with Boney M and Stooshe
- Credit: PA
Cockney legends Chas and Dave are set to headline at Great Yarmouth's first music festival.
The Summer Beats Music Festival is scheduled to take place at Great Yarmouth Racecourse in Jellicoe Road on Saturday, July 29.
The East End singers will be bringing their classic repertory to the festival.
Also on the line up is Caribbean disco act Boney M, featuring Maizie Williams, and British RnB girl band Stooshe.
Gates open at 10am and the first live act will start at 11am. Festival gates and the car park will close at 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
Children's entertainment includes the Adventure Playground, Bouncy Castle, Street Performers, Face Painting, Fairground rides and Super Heroes.
The super early bird adult tickets cost £27.50 (including a booking fee). For children (5-17 year olds) the price is £22 (with a booking fee).
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 9 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 10 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
If you buy any nine (adult or child) tickets then you can contact organisers for a free ticket.
For more details go to: www.summerbeats.co.uk