And they’re off! Charlie Hodson and Ruddy Muddy begin their Norfolk Day tour
- Credit: Archant
Charlie Hodson and artist Ruddy Muddy have begun their Norfolk Day tour of the county.
To celebrate Norfolk day, Charlie Hodson who is a Norfolk Day ambassador and artist Ruddy Muddy will be touring the county visiting businesses, farmers, groups and individuals.
Setting off from the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News offices in Norwich this morning, Mr Hodson said the pair where excited about the day ahead: 'It's just really great, we're intending to see around 25 different groups and individuals, it should be amazing.'
Taking place throughout today (Friday, July 27), Norfolk Day is a celebration of everything the county has to offer. It is intended as a day of fun in which individuals, community groups and businesses which have been encouraged to get involved by hosting or participating in events.
The initiative was launched by the EDP and Norwich Evening News in partnership with BBC Radio Norfolk and has the backing of business and community organisations who have planned events for the day.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 6 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 9 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich