Charity golf day for Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind
- Credit: Archant
Golfing businesspeople are being invited to take part in a charity golf day in aid of the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind (NNAB).
The annual event takes place at Bawburgh Golf Club on Friday, July 20 and is hosted by NNAB head of fundraising Jeremy Goss.
'Our annual golf day has become a really popular event, both for the quality of the golf and the great social atmosphere,' said Mr Goss. 'The club at Bawburgh and its staff pull out all the stops for us, and once again it promises to be an excellent day.'
Last year's event, which started with participants being treated to a demonstration tee-off by visually-impaired golfer Robin Sizeland, raised £4,000 for the charity, which supports visually-impaired people in Norfolk to lead independent and fulfilled lives.
To secure the last few team slots, which cost £200 per team of four, contact Jeremy Goss at the NNAB on 01603 629558, or at email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified