Charity golf day at Barnham Broom Golf Club will help two good causes
- Credit: Archant
A charity golf day is being organised in support of a diabetes group and a youngster who is struggling with a range of diseases.
Brothers Chris and Barry Milligan have been running golf days annually for 12 years, donating the proceeds to different charities each time.
This year, the day - which will take place at Barnham Broom Golf Club on Good Friday, April 14 - will benefit the Norwich and District Diabetes Youth Group and the Alfie Ringer Trust.
Alifie is an 18-month-old who has chronic lung disease, heart disease, pulmonary hypertension and scoliosis.
The youth group has helped Chris's daughter, Nimah, who has Type 1 diabetes.
You may also want to watch:
Chris said up to 120 golfers were expected to take part in this year's event.
Anyone who wants to donate a prize to planned raffle or auction or sponsor a hole can call 07816 687053 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK