Day care centre raising charity funds at coffee and cake meet-up
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A day care centre will be hosting a coffee and cake morning for two charities.
The Trust Day Care Centre, based on the top floor of Rouen House, on Norwich's Rouen Road, is holding the event on Tuesday May 22, between 10am-1pm.
It will raise money for Dementia UK and the Trust Day Care Centre and has been organised by the Trust Care Agency.
The Trust Day Care Centre is open seven days a week, 8am until 7pm.
Day care visitors take part in activities ranging from knitting to cookery.
You may also want to watch:
Among other things, they also enjoy a sensory garden area.
Dementia UK provides specialist dementia support for families through its Admiral Nurse service.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
The national charity aims to increase Admiral Nurse coverage across the UK; raise awareness and understanding of Admiral Nursing; and provide evidence for the effectiveness of Admiral Nursing.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01603 672836.