Day care centre raising charity funds at coffee and cake meet-up
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A day care centre will be hosting a coffee and cake morning for two charities.
The Trust Day Care Centre, based on the top floor of Rouen House, on Norwich's Rouen Road, is holding the event on Tuesday May 22, between 10am-1pm.
It will raise money for Dementia UK and the Trust Day Care Centre and has been organised by the Trust Care Agency.
The Trust Day Care Centre is open seven days a week, 8am until 7pm.
Day care visitors take part in activities ranging from knitting to cookery.
Among other things, they also enjoy a sensory garden area.
Dementia UK provides specialist dementia support for families through its Admiral Nurse service.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?
The national charity aims to increase Admiral Nurse coverage across the UK; raise awareness and understanding of Admiral Nursing; and provide evidence for the effectiveness of Admiral Nursing.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 672836.