A sight to behold! Fakenham Christmas Tree Festival looks set to be a sparkling success
- Credit: Archant
It's always a beautiful sight, rows of twinkling Christmas trees lining the pews and choir stalls and even in the font.
And by the looks of it the 17th Fakenham Christmas Tree Festival in the parish church is set to be one of the best yet.
Charities started decorating their trees on Tuesday hoping their creations will encourage donations from visitors to the church over the next week.
And as dusk fell our photographer Ian Burt captured the completed trees in all their brilliant glory.
There will be a total of 56 decorated trees this year and is expected to raise hundreds of pounds for each good cause along with funds for the church itself through a Grand Raffle and tombola.
You may also want to watch:
Every tree has again been donated by Fakenham Garden Centre.
The church will be open daily from Thursday, November 30 until Thursday, December 7 from 10am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm to 7.45pm on the Sunday.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
Refreshments are available throughout.