Channel 5 looking for Norfolk singletons for Blind Date reboot
A popular dating series is returning to television and is looking for Norfolk singletons to take part
Blind Date first came to our screens in 1985 on ITV and was famously presented by Cilla Black until its cancellation in 2003.
Now, the show is making a comeback on Channel 5, and a casting call has been issued to the borough.
So Television, the production company behind the reboot of the series, is looking for Norfolk singletons to apply for the show, with the only criteria specified being that the people are single, looking for love, or single and looking for love.
The show's host is yet to be confirmed with singer Olly Murs and Vicky Pattison among the bookies' favourites.
Applicants must be older than 18-and the closing date to apply is midnight on Sunday, March 12.
To apply, email email@example.com.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 7 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
- 10 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found