Changes on the buses for Lord Mayor’s Celebration
Road closures for the Lord Mayor's Celebration will see a number of route changes for buses tomorrow.
This will mean that, from 2pm, all buses will only pick up at the bus station, Surrey Street outside Norfolk Tower or All Saints Green outside John Lewis.
Buses will not pick up at other city centre stops, such as Anglia Square, for the rest of the evening.
As most services will be diverted via the ring road, buses will not serve some stops until at least 7.30pm. For example, there will be no buses along Dereham Road between the city centre and Guardian Road roundabout until at least 7.30pm.
Park and ride services will run from Thickthorn, Harford and Norwich Airport and Sprowston until 7pm, with extra services to Thickthorn until 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
All city centre bus stops should have notices with full information on where buses will leave from or visit the Lord Mayor's Celebration section of www.norwich.gov.uk
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 7 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea