Chance to pick up horticultural tips at Gardeners’ Question Time night for St John Ambulance charity
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Green-fingered fans will be able to get expert tips at a charity evening.
A Norfolk Gardeners' Question Time event is happening at the OPEN venue on Bank Plain, Norwich, on Thursday, May 11, from 6.15pm.
It is raising money for the UK's largest first-aid charity, St John Ambulance, and the main event starts at 7pm.
The panel of gardening experts will include Simon White, vice president of the Norfolk and Norwich Horticultural Society; regular BBC Radio Norfolk expert Ian Roofe; South Creake nursery owner Trevor Harrison; and garden designer Bridget Diggens.
The suggested donation for the event is £20 and questions can be sent in beforehand or on the night.
St. John Ambulance in Norfolk has sponsored a nurse at the St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital for many years.
For more information call Georgina Holloway on 07767 327257.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze