Chance to discover Filipino music, activities and delicacies at a cultural festival in East Tuddenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A festival which celebrates the Filipino culture is set to take place in East Tuddenham.
The Filipino Festival of Culture will feature activities from people in the community, including games for children and adults and the sale of Filipino delicacies.
Performers at the event will include a band made up of local Filipino nurses and carers, and singers who have travelled from places such as Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Organiser Tess Ward said she expects there to be up to 1,000 attendees throughout the day.
'We have been running this event since 2010 and it is not just for Filipinos. It is open to everybody and it only takes place once a year. It is the biggest event we organise for people to meet and mingle and listen to some entertainment,' she said.
You may also want to watch:
The festival takes place on the football field at the East Tuddenham Village Hall on Saturday, August 19. People can arrive from 8am and it ends at 5pm.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 10 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital