CCTV images released as police hunt for man following meat theft from Lowestoft shop
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Police have released CCTV images to the public as they hunt for a man who reportedly stole meat from a shop in Lowestoft.
During the morning of Wednesday, June 7, a man is reported to have gone into a shop on Westwood Avenue in the town, making off with a bottle of champagne and some packets of meat.
The still images released from the CCTV footage taken in the shop show the man to be wearing a dark blue hooded jumper with light coloured toggles. He was also wearing jeans and dark shoes.
Suffolk Police are keen to speak to the man in connection with the incident or anybody who may know who he is.
Anybody with information regarding the man's identity and whereabouts is encouraged to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime number 40230/17.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, anybody with information that wishes to remain anonymous can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation