CCTV images released as police hunt for man following meat theft from Lowestoft shop
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Police have released CCTV images to the public as they hunt for a man who reportedly stole meat from a shop in Lowestoft.
During the morning of Wednesday, June 7, a man is reported to have gone into a shop on Westwood Avenue in the town, making off with a bottle of champagne and some packets of meat.
The still images released from the CCTV footage taken in the shop show the man to be wearing a dark blue hooded jumper with light coloured toggles. He was also wearing jeans and dark shoes.
Suffolk Police are keen to speak to the man in connection with the incident or anybody who may know who he is.
Anybody with information regarding the man's identity and whereabouts is encouraged to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime number 40230/17.
Alternatively, anybody with information that wishes to remain anonymous can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages