Charity volunteer found dead in her home, inquest hears
- Credit: Archant
The cause of death of a charity volunteer who died at home remains unknown.
The inquest of Kathryn Smith, 34, was opened on Thursday, November 28, at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
Area coroner Yvonne Blake said Miss Smith, of Springbank, Norwich, died on August 21.
She recorded the medical cause of death as unascertained.
But Ms Blake added that Miss Smith, who was identified by her mother Jenny Smith, had suffered with a urinary tract infection, an accumulation of fat in the liver and inflammation of the lungs.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned to take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on March 24.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 10 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school