Catton Park fun run in aid of domestic abuse charity
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
People are being invited to take part in a fun run in Norwich to raise money for a domestic abuse charity.
The 'Lee'd The Way' challenge takes place at Catton Park later this month in support of the Norfolk-based charity Leeway.
The event is open to individuals of all abilities and challenges them to run, jog or walk at least one lap of the park.
Participants have the choice to enter a team and run the race as a relay, or enter on their own.
Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place runners and medals will be awarded to all participants.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will also be available on the day as well as activities and arts and crafts for children.
The fun run takes place on Sunday, January 20 at 12 midday. Registration is from 10.45am.
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
Visit: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/leed-the-way-tickets-52212887151or email firstname.lastname@example.org