Catton Park fun run in aid of domestic abuse charity
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
People are being invited to take part in a fun run in Norwich to raise money for a domestic abuse charity.
The 'Lee'd The Way' challenge takes place at Catton Park later this month in support of the Norfolk-based charity Leeway.
The event is open to individuals of all abilities and challenges them to run, jog or walk at least one lap of the park.
Participants have the choice to enter a team and run the race as a relay, or enter on their own.
Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place runners and medals will be awarded to all participants.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will also be available on the day as well as activities and arts and crafts for children.
The fun run takes place on Sunday, January 20 at 12 midday. Registration is from 10.45am.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
Visit: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/leed-the-way-tickets-52212887151or email email@example.com