Catton Grove group aims to revitalise Waterloo Park
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Catton Grove Big Local are aiming to form a Friends of Waterloo Park group to help preserve and improve the park.
Big Local is an initiative funded by the Big Lottery Fund, and Catton Grove was one of the 150 communities to receive £1m from the scheme in 2012.
The money is to be spent over a 10 year period and development plans rely on input from volunteers living in the area.
The Friends of Waterloo Park concept is designed to bring together members of the community with Big Local volunteers to help restore the park.
Catton Grove Big Local will be holding an initial ideas session at the Park Britannia cafe in the pavilion at Waterloo Park at 3pm on Tuesday November 21.
Free refreshments will be available to all who attend.
For more information, call 07761426381, email email@example.com or visit cattongrovebiglocal.co.uk
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack