Cash and jewellery taken from Beccles home
- Credit: IAN BURT
Cash and jewellery were stolen after a break-in at a home in Beccles.
A small beige purse, a maroon coloured diary, a quantity of Euros, a black leather wallet, a 1941 silver shilling coin medallion, necklaces, a pair of gold knot stud earrings and gold earrings in an inverted teardrop shape were all taken from a house in Firfield Close.
It happened between 1.30pm on Saturday and 9am on Monday.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: 'Police are making additional patrols in the area and are urging residents not to leave their homes in darkness.
'If you're out for the evening please leave a light or two on or if you're away for a longer period please consider putting your lights on a timer.'
You may also want to watch:
Detectives investigating the burglary are asking anyone who may have been in the area between these times, anyone with information about the burglar or anyone who may have been offered any similar items since to call DC 1451 Drake on 101.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns