WATCH care home residents reflect on county life for special Norfolk Day video
- Credit: Archant
Elderly residents reminiscing on Norfolk life will be the stars of a special film celebrating Norfolk Day.
Residents at nine care homes, run by Healthcare Homes Group, will feature in a specially-commissioned video.
Many of the group's Norfolk residents have spent the majority of their lives in the county.
As part of the Caring for Norfolk film, they have shared their thoughts on why the county is so dear to them and recounted their favourite Norfolk memories and dialect.
Helen Gidlow, chief operating officer for Healthcare Homes Group, said:'We're all looking forward to celebrating the very first Norfolk Day. Our film is a wonderful celebration of our homes, our staff and our residents and I hope that people will enjoy sharing in our love for everything Norfolk.'
You may also want to watch:
To view the film visit www.facebook.com/healthcarehomes
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old