Care home near Dereham bought out of administration
A care home near Dereham is under new ownership after being bought out of administration.
Woodstock Care Home on The Green at Gressenhall has 21 residents and 31 staff and is registered to provide dementia and elderly care, with nursing and personal care for people over 65.
The home was previously owned by Ancyra Health Care and had been in administration for two years.
It has now been bought by the Advinia Healthcare Group. A spokesman said staffing levels were expected to remain unchanged but with the home having 28 rooms there was scope to get extra residents.
Company chief executive Paul Constable said: 'I would like to thank all of those involved for their continued support in ensuring the seamless transition of Woodstock to Advinia Healthcare, prioritising the continuity of quality care to all of our residents.
You may also want to watch:
'We believe that active and fulfilled lives promote good health and wellbeing and we will be making changes across the group to reflect this over the coming months. People living in our homes can expect a positive, happy experience. We are also looking forward to building links with the local community and playing an active part in it. This is a very exciting time for us.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'