Care home celebrates strong performance on national survey.
- Credit: Ashfields House
Residents at a care home in Norwich are celebrating after the home performed strongly in a nationwide survey.
The Your Care Rating survey was taken by residents at Ashfields House in Rackheath and their family members and friends.
The home achieved an overall performance rating score of 895 by family members and friends, and 968 out of 1,000 by residents.
Ben Rogers, General Manager at Ashfields House care home, said: 'It's great that not just our residents, but their families and friends value the care they receive at Ashfields House.
'Most of our scores across the four themes are really positive, which shows that life for our residents is happy and fulfilling and is recognised by their loved ones.
You may also want to watch:
'While we're pleased with our scores, we obviously want to get even better and the survey helps us do that by giving us direct resident, friends and family feedback.'
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 8 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 9 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 10 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers