Caravan and garage catch fire by A47
- Credit: Chris Bishop
A caravan and garage went up in flames by the A47.
The blaze on Gayton Road, East Winch, near King’s Lynn, broke out at around 3.30pm today near the crossroads with the A47.
A Norfolk Fire Service spokesperson said a caravan and garage were on fire and four crews - three from Lynn and one from Terrington - were called.
The A47 was closed soon after 3.40pm but reopened an hour later, according to a Norfolk Police spokesperson.
They said several ambulances were called but everyone was accounted for and the incident appeared to be accidental.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters left the scene just before 5.30pm.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries