Car tyres slashed in Gorleston
MORE than 80 vehicles have had their tyres slashed following an overnight crime spree in Gorleston.
A string of vehicles parked on the road side were damaged, with incidents in Church Lane, Middleton Road, Lowestoft Road, Nile Road, Stradbroke Road, Nelson Road, Albemarle Road, Leicester Road, Suffield Road and Middleton Gardens.
They were believed to have been targeted between 10.30am on Tuesday and midnight on Wednesday.
Police are hunting for a white male riding a mountain bike who was seen in the Lowestoft Road area wearing a dark long sleeved hooded top, dark grey shorts and a dark coloured baseball cap.
Meanwhile, the Gorleston Safer Neighbourhood Team is conducting house to house enquiries and gathering CCTV footage to try and locate the person believed to be responsible.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who saw any of the incidents, or anyone who saw the male or who has any information about who he is, to call Sgt Bob Cairns at the Gorleston Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival