Truck to the rescue as car stranded in flood water
- Credit: Archant
Three men were in deep water when their car became stranded in a flood under a bridge.
The dark Vauxhall Corsa was partly submerged in water at around 10.30am on Thursday November, 28 under the railway bridge on Green Lane in Thorpe St Andrew.
Three men - Max Hampton, Billy Lewis and Calvin Smith - were in the car.
They called a recovery vehicle, which slowly towed the car to safety.
This is the second time in the space of a month a car has become trapped in the same spot.
You may also want to watch:
In October, a man believed to be in his 70s had to be rescued after his car got caught in flood water.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting