Norwich road reopens after two cars catch fire
- Credit: Archant
Part of Norwich's ring road was shut after two cars caught fire.
Firefighters were called to Colman Road, close to the Earlham police station, at just before 11am today (Sunday, March 3).
Norfolk police said a car had caught fire, with the flames also spreading to a nearby vehicle.
They said they had shut the road while Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service dealt with the situation.
A fire crew from Aylsham, wearing breathing equipment, put out the flames.
You may also want to watch:
A fire-damaged silver Renault and green Volkswagen remain at the scene, surrounded by yellow tape.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner