Teenage cyclist seriously hurt after being hit by two motorists who drove off
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A teenage cyclist suffered serious injuries after a crash with two cars which left the scene.
The collision took place on the B1150 North Walsham Road, near the junction with Crostwick Lane, just outside of Norwich, just before 1.30am on October 6.
A car was involved in the initial crash with the cyclist, aged in his late teens, who fell from his bike.
After the fall, the teenager was involved in a collision with a second vehicle travelling behind the first car.
Neither vehicle stopped at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cyclist suffered serious injuries which were not believed to be life-threatening or changing, according to Norfolk Police.
Officers want to trace the drivers of both vehicles as well as a taxi driver who may have witnessed the incident.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
Anyone with information should contact PC Diaa Fathalla at North Walsham Police Station on 101 or email Diaa.Fathalla@norfolk.pnn.police.uk quoting incident number 24 of 6 October 6.