Car crashes into house in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into a house in Weybourne, near Sheringham, on Sunday evening.
The incident involving a red Volkswagen car happened in Church Street shortly before 9.30pm.
Police, firefighters and the ambulance service were called to the scene.
A Norfolk police spokesman said it was a single-vehicle collision and that two people had been travelling in the car.
Church Street has been closed following crash.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Sheringham, Holt and Cromer were sent to the incident along with the Urban Search and Rescue Team from Dereham. Firefighters freed one person and made the scene safe.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature