Car crashing into central reservation causes lane closure on A11 at Larling
- Credit: Archant
One lane of the A11 was closed southbound at Larling this morning after a car crashed into the central reservation.
Police were called at 6.50am to the incident which has happened close to the East Harling junction.
The fire service were called by the police and appliances from Attleborough, Wymondham and Thetford helped to provide casualty care and scene safety.
An ambulance and rapid response vehicle attended and treated one person for non-life threatening injuries to their arm and head.
The person was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England were called as there was damage to the barrier.
The road was cleared by 8.19am.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer