Range Rover crashes into side of school
- Credit: Archant
This is the moment a car crashed into the office of a south Norfolk school.
The incident happened around 3.25pm on Thursday, January 31 at Attleborough Academy, when the Range Rover reversed into a wall of the school office.
A photo posted on Facebook shows a silver Range Rover with its back half embedded in the side of the school. Eye-witnesses claimed a meeting involving the head teacher was taking place in the office at the time.
Police were called shortly after the incident but a spokesman said no officers attended the scene.
Following the collision the area was cordoned off and the car has since been removed.
You may also want to watch:
'The accident occurred after the end of the school day when the majority of students had already left the site. Thankfully no one was hurt and we are grateful to the emergency services and our site teams for their swift response in helping to clear the area and make it safe.'
Did you see the crash? Contact email@example.com
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days