Car and motorbike crash leaves one injured
- Credit: Archant
A crash involving a car and motorbike left one man injured in Upper Hellesdon.
A crash involving a car and motorbike has left one man injured in Upper Hellesdon.
Norfolk police were called to Aylsham Road, at the junction with Mile Cross Road at around 3.45pm on Saturday after reports of a road traffic accident.
Police have said the motorbike and KIA Sportage collided and have left one man injured.
The casualty is believed to have minor lower limb injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police have asked the public to avoid the area at this time.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase