Two people freed from vehicle following horsebox and car crash
Hydraulic equipment was used to free two people following a crash between a car and a horsebox on the A47.
Fire crews from Gorleston, Great Yarmouth and Sprowston were called to the scene at North Burlingham at about 12.44pm on Saturday.
The crash happened near to the A47's junction with The Windle, just east of Acle, in the Great Yarmouth-bound carriageway.
Norfolk fire service said its crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to free two casualties.
A surface rescue boat team from Carrow was also called to assist, however a fire service spokesman said this was to help with a horse in the horsebox.
You may also want to watch:
Photographs of the scene show a white car with its roof removed.
A Norfolk police spokesman said three people suffered 'slight injuries'.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old