Cancer survivors take to the catwalk in charity Beccles fashion show
- Credit: Archant
A fashion held in Beccles has raised £590 for Cancer Research UK.
Organised by the Beccles Friends of Cancer Research UK and M&Co in Beccles, the evening saw a selection of winter outfits being modelled.
And to complete the look, Redz Hair Academy were on hand to style hair and Dotty Rose Beauty to do make up.
A spokesman for the friends said: 'Three of the models are survivors of cancer which was a very positive message to bring to the audience. And anyone attending was able to benefit from offers in M&Co in the days following the show.'
With no government funding, the Beccles Friends are committed to raising funds locally to ensure that the vital work of Cancer Research UK continues.
You may also want to watch:
Their next event is an evening of country music at Beccles Public Hall on Saturday, November 4. Music will be provided by the Jeff Gallant band. Tickets are £10 each and available from Rosie on 01502 716431.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 7 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones