Thetford yard sale will raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Cancer Research UK will benefit from a yard sale held in Thetford.
Toys, clothes, glass, plants, books and bric-a-brac are just some of the items available to buy at the Monksgate Annual Yard Sales.
The event, to be held on Saturday, is supported by family, colleagues and neighbours of members of Thetford Methodist Church.
The church has already raised £2,000 for the charity and it is hoped with the yard sale and Christmas events, the target of £3,000 will be reached.
The sales will be held in gardens throughout Monksgate between 10am and 1pm.
Coffee and cakes will also be available.
For more information call 01842 761826.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000