Thetford yard sale will raise money for Cancer Research UK
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Cancer Research UK will benefit from a yard sale held in Thetford.
Toys, clothes, glass, plants, books and bric-a-brac are just some of the items available to buy at the Monksgate Annual Yard Sales.
The event, to be held on Saturday, is supported by family, colleagues and neighbours of members of Thetford Methodist Church.
The church has already raised £2,000 for the charity and it is hoped with the yard sale and Christmas events, the target of £3,000 will be reached.
The sales will be held in gardens throughout Monksgate between 10am and 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
Coffee and cakes will also be available.
For more information call 01842 761826.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk