Can you spot yourself in our photos from the Norwich Christmas lights switch on?
Thousands of people braved a cold November night to see Norwich City chairman and Strictly Come Dancing star Ed Balls turn on the Norwich Christmas lights.
The former shadow chancellor entertained the crowd with some of his famous dance moves before flicking the switch on the lights which was quickly followed by fireworks from Norwich City Hall and the roof of Jarrold.
Alongside the Christmas lights there was Santa's colourful parade from Norwich Cathedral, accompanied by carol singers, entertainment from a host of performers and the finale, a projected festive light show set to music on City Hall.
Katie Passarelli, 36, a full- time mum from Norwich who comes to the light switch on every year, said: 'It was a really nice night; we had a lot of fun. We are definitely in the Christmas spirit!'
Mother and daughter Louise and Grace Webster said they 'really loved the archway' along Hay Hill. Louise said: 'It was jam packed, but it's so pretty'.
You may also want to watch:
And District Explorer Scout Commissioner, Carl Meadows and his Explorers unit had a very special night as three members were lucky enough to have their investiture in the tunnel of light. He said: 'It's been a brilliant night.'
• Scroll through our photos from last night to see if you can spot yourself.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday