Can you spot yourself in our photos from the Norwich Christmas lights switch on?
Thousands of people braved a cold November night to see Norwich City chairman and Strictly Come Dancing star Ed Balls turn on the Norwich Christmas lights.
The former shadow chancellor entertained the crowd with some of his famous dance moves before flicking the switch on the lights which was quickly followed by fireworks from Norwich City Hall and the roof of Jarrold.
Alongside the Christmas lights there was Santa's colourful parade from Norwich Cathedral, accompanied by carol singers, entertainment from a host of performers and the finale, a projected festive light show set to music on City Hall.
Katie Passarelli, 36, a full- time mum from Norwich who comes to the light switch on every year, said: 'It was a really nice night; we had a lot of fun. We are definitely in the Christmas spirit!'
Mother and daughter Louise and Grace Webster said they 'really loved the archway' along Hay Hill. Louise said: 'It was jam packed, but it's so pretty'.
You may also want to watch:
And District Explorer Scout Commissioner, Carl Meadows and his Explorers unit had a very special night as three members were lucky enough to have their investiture in the tunnel of light. He said: 'It's been a brilliant night.'
• Scroll through our photos from last night to see if you can spot yourself.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich