Can you spot yourself? Hundreds of young footballers taken part in Sprowston Football Club’s annual summer tournament
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Hundreds of young footballers have taken part in what is thought to be the largest football tournament in Norfolk.
Organisers of Sprowston Football Club's annual summer tournament said 225 teams entered the competition over the weekend.
And they travelled from as a far as Kent to take part on Saturday and Sunday at Sprowston High School.
The five-a-side competition, which is now in its 15th year, was open to under 7s to under 14s boys, and under 10s girls onwards.
A football festival will also be taking place on Monday at the school for children under the age of six.
You may also want to watch:
Lois Irving, tournament secretary, said: 'This is the biggest tournament in Norfolk and the standard has been really high, with lots of goals scored.'
She said the competition even attracted talent scouts from Norwich City, Manchester City and Leicester.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage