Can you spot your tent in these aerial photos of Latitude Festival 2016?
- Credit: Archant
Latitude is done and dusted for another year, the tents are down, the stages are being dismantled and the litter pickers are out in force attempting to restore order to Henham Park.
Here we have a series of aerial photos taken by photographer Mike Page over the weekend. Were you there? Can you spot your tent?
How did Latitude 2016 compare to previous editions of the festival? What was the highlight for you?
Was the weather the best you can remember or was it too hot for a festival?
Did you see Ed Sheeran perform? or did you spend your time in the poetry area?
Did you take kids to Latitude? Would you recommend it?
Share your views below or email us with your Latitude highs.
- 1 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 2 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 5 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 6 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 7 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages