Can you re-home one of these animals from RSPCA East Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the RSPCA have many animals that need a home in Norfolk.
There are lots of lovely animals still waiting for homes, can you help by taking one of them in?
•Everyone loves a Hobnob. He is super cute and has come to us after being in the care of another RSPCA branch for months. Hobnob was quite poorly when he arrived and is now fine and looking forward to his new life.
•Bill and Pru are a devoted couple. Bill is around 18-months-old and Pru about a year older. They are both adorable cats in need of a home.
•Polar is around eight-years-old. He is a lovely cat and loves a belly rub. He had lived out on the streets and needs someone to take care of him. An adult home would suit him best. In sunny weather he will need a little bit of sun cream on his nose and ears to stop him getting burnt.
You may also want to watch:
•Look at Kezzie's pretty face! She is such a stunning cat and two and a half years old. Kezzie would like to be the only pet in a quiet home as she can be a little shy.
•Raven is so affectionate and loving and will make a great companion. She is around six to seven years of age and has been with us for quite a while now.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
•JD has been waiting a long time! He is such a nice cat and has lived with others in the past.
•Why is Tiny still with us? He is an amazing cat, super cuddly and such a placid personality. He can be a little timid around new people but once he gets to know you he is just awesome.
•Vera is our longest resident and we want to find her a home really soon. Poor Vera sits and waits for someone to come and look at her and to say hello.
•Young YoYo is so pretty and is full of life and adventure. She is only a youngster and needs to be settled in a home really soon. We are surprised she is still with us.
•Tammy is a stunning five-year-old Husky and is still waiting for a loving owner to come along. She walks well and is very sociable around other dogs.
All of our animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of our animals please call our rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit our website for more animals or further information firstname.lastname@example.org