Can you re-home one of these animals from RSPCA East Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the RSPCA have many animals that need a home in Norfolk.
This week there are lots of lovely animals still waiting for homes, can you help by taking one of them in?
•Bessie is a big girl and she needs to lose a few more pounds as she is very overweight. She is currently on strict diet and exercise regime.
•Kissy cat is a very pretty female cat and needs a home of her own as she does not like to share with other cats.
•Not Not came to us with horrific injuries to all his feet. He has done so well and been a model patient and is now looking for a home.
You may also want to watch:
•Gino is 10-years-old and still waiting for a home. He is our longest resident and really lovely.
•Big foot is still with us. He is a cute ten-year-old and needs someone to love.
- 1 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 5 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 6 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 7 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 8 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 9 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
•Mowglai is a very friendly cat but will need a quiet home with no other pets or children. He has a heart condition that his new owner needs to be aware of.
•Pingu is a sweet loving male cat and is around 18-months-old. He likes cats but cannot live with dogs.
•Jet is sad in the cattery after his owner sadly passed away. He is 12-years-old and wants to be in a home again really soon.
•Sky is a very pretty four-year-old girl and will need a patient owner with no other cats.
•Breeze is a Staffy Cross Lurcher and is a smashing dog that came in to us very underweight. He needs a home that will look after him and give him the love he deserves. He walks really well on the lead and is a delight to take out.
All of our animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of our animals please call our rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit our website for more animals or further information firstname.lastname@example.org.