Can you re-home one of these animals from RSPCA East Norfolk?
- Credit: RSPCA
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the RSPCA have many animals that need a home in Norfolk.
This week there are lots of lovely animals still waiting for homes, can you help by taking one of them in?
•Kissy cat is a super 8-year-old who likes to be the boss. She would need to be the only pet as she can be quite dominant at times.
•Jet is a handsome male cat and came to us after his owner sadly passed away. Jet is around 8 to 10 years old as is looking for a new place to call home.
•Kassey is a delightful friendly cat and is such good company. She is 10-years-old and would be fine living with another passive young cat, but not a dominant personality.
•Vincent is a very fluffy ragdoll cat and is 9-years-old. He will need someone who is willing to give his coat the grooming that he needs and he is missing an ear due to an operation a few years ago.
•Evans is a big softie and he has a perfect moustache. The ginger and white cat is around 2-years-old and is a very chatty man.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 4 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 5 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 6 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 7 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 8 Tractor being used for A11 roadworks had faulty brakes
- 9 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 10 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
•Sheba is around 9-years-old and a real drama queen. She is a friendly cat but can have her odd moments so would suit an adult home where she can have some peace and quiet.
•Noodles is a big soft and gentle cat but is a little nervous and timid. He is around 3-years-old.
•Lola is also around 3-years-old and has lived with other cats. She is a very pretty tabby girl and really needs to be in a home environment.
•Nobby the rottweiler is a live wire and at only 11-months-old will need a home where they will be able to continue his training. During the short time he has been here his manner is improving and he is now walking better. He will need plenty of exercise and someone around for some of the day.
•Big Foot the tabby male cat is very timid and will need a patient owner. He is around 10-years-old and has not had the best of lives.
All of our animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of our animals please call our rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit our website for more animals or further information email@example.com.