Can you identify mystery creature found on Holkham Beach in Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
Jeweller Mark Evans from Market Harborough, Leics, saw it while he was out walking his dog this morning.
Mr Evans, a regular visitor to north Norfolk, said he had never seen anything like it.
'It appeared to be some sort of jellyfish at first sight,' he said. 'I saw it while I was walking my dog, there were two of them.
'As you can imagine, there are lots of things you see washed up on the seashore. I go to Holkham quite a lot but I've never seen anything like it.'
We've passed the image on to the Norfolk Wildlife Trust to get an expert opinion.
You may also want to watch:
If you can identify the creature in the meantime, leave a comment below.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140