Can you help with information on crash at Little Snoring near Fakenham?
- Credit: Archant
Traffic police have renewed an appeal for witnesses to a crash which left three people in hospital.
A grey Audi A3 and a black BMW collided on the A148 Fakenham-Holt road at the junction with Kettlestone Road, Little Snoring at about 10.10pm on Saturday May 11.
The driver and passenger in the BMW were trapped. The male driver suffered multiple broken bones and internal injuries, and the female passenger suffered head injuries.
The male driver of the Audi also suffered leg and head injuries.
All three were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment and were later released.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are particularly keen for the driver of a white people-carrier type vehicle, which is believed to have been in the area at the time of the collision, to come forward as they may have vital information relating to what happened.
Witnesses should contact PC Nina Scott at Acle Roads Policing on the central switchboard number 101.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel