Can you help Reepham man complete world’s biggest jigsaw?
- Credit: supplied
With a staggering 33,600 pieces and measuring 6.5m wide by 1.57m high this is the world's biggest jigsaw puzzle.
And a children's entertainer from Reepham is looking for people with enough patience to help him complete the puzzle over six days in August.
Graham Andrew, who runs Funforce, plans to donate the finished jungle scene to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for patients and visitors to enjoy.
'I reckon it would take me 18 months if I did it on my own,' said Mr Andrew, who also works as a 'giggle doctor' at the hospital offering comic relief to young patients awaiting treatments and operations.
'I am looking for about 40 people working at the same time in four-hour shifts over the six days.'
You may also want to watch:
The jigsaw will be built at Stimpson's Piece pavilion in Reepham between Sunday, August 14 and Friday, August 19.
He is also looking for sponsorship to help fund the project which can be made through the website www.gofundme.com/big-jig-gig.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
Any surplus money, once costs have been covered, will be donated to charity.
Contact Mr Andrew with offers of help on 07802 439654 or 01603 871562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.