Can you help Reepham man complete world’s biggest jigsaw?
- Credit: supplied
With a staggering 33,600 pieces and measuring 6.5m wide by 1.57m high this is the world's biggest jigsaw puzzle.
And a children's entertainer from Reepham is looking for people with enough patience to help him complete the puzzle over six days in August.
Graham Andrew, who runs Funforce, plans to donate the finished jungle scene to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for patients and visitors to enjoy.
'I reckon it would take me 18 months if I did it on my own,' said Mr Andrew, who also works as a 'giggle doctor' at the hospital offering comic relief to young patients awaiting treatments and operations.
'I am looking for about 40 people working at the same time in four-hour shifts over the six days.'
The jigsaw will be built at Stimpson's Piece pavilion in Reepham between Sunday, August 14 and Friday, August 19.
He is also looking for sponsorship to help fund the project which can be made through the website www.gofundme.com/big-jig-gig.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 5 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
Any surplus money, once costs have been covered, will be donated to charity.
Contact Mr Andrew with offers of help on 07802 439654 or 01603 871562 or email email@example.com.