Can you help police in search for wanted man Danny Scott Grey?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a man who is wanted after failing to appear at court.
Danny Scott Grey, aged 30, from Hockering near Dereham, is wanted after he was convicted, in his absence, at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, February 17 of five offences.
These included three theft offences, driving whilst disqualified and driving without insurance.
Anyone who may have seen Grey, or may know of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Constabulary immediately on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage