Can you help out these RSPCA pets?
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Could you provide some pets with a place to rest their paws while they wait for their forever home?
These poorly cats and many other abandoned and unwanted animals are in search of some love until they're healthy enough for permanent re-homing.
And with many of the cats on medication or in isolation, they are desperate for some attention in a safe and caring temporary home.
Claire Feek, animal care manager at the RSPCA branch on Barrack Street, Norwich, said sick animals couldn't be vaccinated and re-homed until they're off medication, and are in desperate need of some one-to-one care.
She said: 'Some of them will need fattening up until they're in a condition to go home.'
You may also want to watch:
Fosterers don't need any specialist knowledge, just a bit of time to spoil a pet in need of love.
Miss Feek said: 'We really want people who are able to spend quality time with the animals they are fostering and to be able to drive in case a vet appointment is needed. The most important attribute we are looking for is people who want to help these needy animals get well so that they can find the new homes that they deserve.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
The charity is also searching for fosterers for rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals.
To find out more about fostering, contact The PAWS Centre on 01603 766001 open Tuesday to Sunday 12.30pm to 4pm or e-mail Claire Feek on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit website www.rspcanorwich.org.uk