Can you help antiques show Salvage Hunters on their quest for Norfolk filming locations?
- Credit: Curve Media
Salvage Hunters, the popular Quest TV and Discovery Channel show, is heading to Norfolk but needs your help to find great places to film.
The programme, now in its eleventh series, follows Drew Pritchard, an architectural salvage and antiques expert, as he scours the country in search of unusual objects.
Drew has visited everywhere from grand stately homes to private collectors, buying items such as 16th century oak tables and six foot disco balls.
The show airs to more than half a million people in the UK as well as millions worldwide, and has previously recorded specials in Germany, Norway and Ireland.
Salvage Hunters will be heading to Nelson's County over the coming months, but the team are currently in need of suggestions for hidden gems to visit.
You may also want to watch:
Turning to local residents and antiques aficionados for help, the show are asking anyone who knows of any places selling weird and wonderful objects in the area to get in touch.
If you know of somewhere that might be right for Drew, call 020 3179 0092 or email email@example.com
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab