Can you guess which Norfolk pub Lord Sugar praised in a message to his 2.2m Twitter followers?
A pub commended by Norfolk Camra saw its fame spread worldwide over the weekend when Lord Sugar praised it in a message to 2,230,000 followers on Twitter.
The business tycoon and front man of The Apprentice series sent a message on Saturday describing the Dabbling Duck in Great Massingham as 'great'.
His tweet read: 'I have flown today to a disused RAF airfield in Norfolk, Gt Massingham, walked through a field. Now having lunch in great pub Dabbling Duck.'
Mark Orton, who was working at the 2011 Camra Norfolk pub of the year when he arrived, declined to give details of Lord Sugar's visit, but said the publicity was 'nice', and added that the pub had a number of customers who flew into the airfield.
A day later, Lord Sugar's message had been re-tweeted by 95 people, while another 35 Twitter users had flagged it up as a favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Although the pub has been posting messages on Twitter since July 5, it has not itself re-tweeted the message from its famous patron.
However, one user did ask Lord Sugar: 'are you planning to cycle back to St. Tropez to burn off all those delicious Dabbling Duck pub lunch calories?' She did not receive a reply.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working