Can you give playful pooch Sammy H from Dogs Trust Snetterton a home?
- Credit: Archant
A playful pooch who is eager to learn some new tricks is looking for a new home.
Sammy H is a five-month-old Husky who is described by Dogs Trust Snetterton, where she is currently staying, as 'energetic and excited'.
A spokesman for the Norfolk rescue centre added: 'She is on the lookout for a fantastic new home with owners who will continue with her training in a patient and consistent manner.
'This gorgeous girl is very eager to learn, so a tasty treat should go a long way to supporting her training.
'Sammy is looking for an owner who has experience with her breed and can provide lots of exercise and mental stimulation.
You may also want to watch:
'She will need her new family to be around most of the day to begin with, as she is not used to being left on her own.
'Sammy H can be very playful and would love to live with children aged 14 and older, who can match her energy levels.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
If you think you can offer Sammy H a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.
Dogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for more than 15,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.