Can you give one of these cute kittens a new home?
The Venture Farm Cat Rescue near Mattishall has put an appeal out to re-home kittens after getting in around 30 - the most they have had at one time.
Hazel Hatton, trustee and treasurer of the charity, said some of the animals were found dumped, some were semi-feral and some were found wandering the streets.
Mrs Hatton said: 'They are all ready to go. This is more than we had last year. We take what we can, but there is limited space. They are all very friendly and playful.'
The kittens are between two and three months and can only be rehomed in pairs. It will be the responsibility of the new owners to spay snf neuter them.
Anyone interested in giving a home to one of the kittens should ring 01362 850352 and speak to Carol.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the charity visit www.venturefarm.co.uk
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants